Easier access to scientific data
Brought to you by
This ERDDAP is configured to let you log in via email address authentication.
After you enter your email address below, ERDDAP will email you a link.
After you click on the link in the email, you will be logged in.
The administrator of this ERDDAP determines who can log in and which
private datasets they can access.
You are not logged in.
(You don't have to be logged in to access ERDDAP's publicly available datasets.)
To log in:
If you have problems logging in:
- Make sure that you use the same browser to request a login invitation email
and to visit the verification URL in the email.
- If you wait more than 15 minutes after ERDDAP sends you the invitation email,
the invitation will expire.
- If you fail to log in three times, you are locked out. Wait 10 minutes and try again.
- Make sure your browser is set to allow
If you are making ERDDAP requests from a computer program (other than a browser),
cookies are hard to work with. Sorry.
- In Chrome, use "Settings : Advanced : Privacy and security : Cookies and site data"
- In Edge, use "Settings : Privacy & security : Block only their party cookies" or "Don't block cookies"
- In Firefox, use "Options : Privacy : History/Accept cookies from sites"
- In Opera, use "Menu : Settings : Privacy and Security : Cookies/Allow local data to be set"
- In Safari, use "Safari : Preferences : Security : Cookies and website data : Allow"
- Contact the administrator of this ERDDAP: Emma Slater (email: data dot delivery at bodc dot ac dot uk).